Air India Recruitment Notification 2019.Air India has released a notification for the recruitment of Flight Dispatcher vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:70
Walk-In Interview Date: 06/05/2019 – 09/05/2019
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
1. Academic Qualiifcation:
Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 1) & Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 2): 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, from a recognized Board/ University
2. Technical/Licence Qualification:
Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 1) & Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 2) & Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 3): Candidates holding Current/Lapsed DGCA (India) Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved institute and have undergone “On the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA
3. Posting: On appointment, candidates will be positioned at Delhi/Mumbai. They may however, be transferred at any Station/Base on Air India Network based on operational requirements at the sole discretion of the Management.
4. Training: Selected candidates would be required to undergo requisite Company Orientation Training followed by obtaining DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on fleet of Air India.
5. Duration of Fixed Term Contract: On completion of training successfully and acquiring DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on the fleet of Air India Limited, candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 05 years or till the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier. The Fixed Term Contract is however, extendable depending upon the performance and age of the candidate and Company’s requirement.
6. During the training period, selected candidates will be paid monthly Stipend as under:
a. Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.40,000/- per month
b. Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.25,000/- per month
c. Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.20,000/- per month
Age: 35 Years for General Candidates, 40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates………Read More>>