UPSC Notification 2019.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination 2019.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:896
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination-2019
Name of the Service:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Revenue Service
4. Indian P and T Accounts and Finance Service
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service
6. Indian Defence Accounts Service
7. Indian Revenue Service
8. Indian Ordnance Factories Service
9. Indian Postal Service
10. Indian Civil Accounts Service
11. Indian Railways Accounts Service
12. Indian Railways Personnel Service
13. Indian Railways Traffic Service
14. Indian Defence Estates Service
15. Indian Information Service
16. Indian Trade Service
17. Indian Corporate Law Service
18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service
19. Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu and Dadra nd Nagar Haveli Civil Service
20. Pondicherry Civil Service
Qualification: Any degree.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2019.
Selection Process: Based on Preliminary, Main Examination, Interview/ Personality Test.
Applying mode: Online.
Last date to apply: 18.03.2019.
Date of Preliminary Examination: 02.06.2019…..Read More>>>